half full creative services
New companies, small companies, big companies, more,
You have absolutely no idea what’s in store!
For-profit, non-profit, even education,
half full’s creative services guarantees imagination!
Slow ones, fast ones, medium pace,
half full will help you win your race!
Short falls, profitable, and the well known break even,
Together, we will make your audience walk away believin’!
Red ones, orange ones, purples ones too,
half full will even make your company colors work for you!
Phone, email, heck, you can even use the fax,
Leave “facilitating the creative” to half full, then sit back and relax!
half full's creative services were specifically designed to help you implement marketing strategies riddled with so much creativity that you will stick out like more than just a sore thumb. Working with you and your current company realities, half full will study what you have (or don't have), create a vision of creativity fit for just your company and then provide you with a plan that will cost you nothing more to implement.
Sound too good to be true? That's why they call it "creative."
what this offering IS:
- Actively listening to your desired outcome
- Studying your company story, existing resources and personnel
- Designing your creative solution and / or plan
- Letting your team loose on implementation of the plan
what this offering is NOT:
- Gathering info from anywhere else but inside your company walls
- A recreation of anything you have done in the past
- A pick of ideas already used with other half full Clients
- A way to exploit your marketing dollars
areas of creative potential:
- naming – company, products, services
- communications – internal and external
- sales / marketing campaigns – blitzes, new releases, lead generation
- social networking – online and offline
- events – celebrations, rewards, recognition
- themes – meetings, events, campaigns
- taglines – company, meetings, events
- appearance – on the inside and out
- branding – internal and external
- co-branding – mergers and acquisitions
- gifts – internal and external
** The Cat In the Hat is a registered trademark of Dr. Suess himself ... gotta give the man a lot of credit! **