half full bucket dump
February 14 is our favorite day of the year because we get to give a gift to everyone! half full's Bucket Dump contest is our way of giving back and we get the whole year to do it ...
Here’s the deal: for every contract signed with half full, FIVE hours of consultation, facilitation and execution time is added to the half full bucket. At the end of each calendar year, the bucket of hours is “dumped” and given to an individual, cause, organization or business in need of assistance in overcoming obstacles and moving forward strategically.
This year, we are pleased to be giving 100 hours of service to the winner of the 2013 Bucket Dump competition. If you, or someone you know, is in need of strategic planning, business, personal or leadership development, then this is perfect for you! You just need to get a little creative to qualify.
Nomination Details & Criteria:
1) The candidate's story should be told in video format, be at LEAST three minutes and NO LONGER than five minutes in length.
2) Submission video should include:
3) Links to videos should be sent to email@example.com with subject "2013 Bucket Dump" and full contact details on how we can get in touch with the candidate.
4) Submissions due by March 14, 2013.
5) The top three finalists will be voted on by the general public.
6) Winner will be announced on our Facebook Page: halffullonline
Everyone is encouraged to apply - individuals, small companies, large companies, non profits. No one is void of the potential to move forward. Only those with full contact details of both nominator and candidate will be considered - names, addresses, email, phone numbers. Anyone in current discussions with half full for service will not be considered.